This page has moved to a new address.

Rejection Remedies, Take 2

Cheryl's Musings: Rejection Remedies, Take 2

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Tuesday

Rejection Remedies, Take 2

Just realized I forgot to mention the absolute best remedy for rejection--ACCEPTANCE! And you can't get those acceptances if you don't keep submitting.

In a kind twist of fate, I received good news in the mailbox today (three hours after my bad news email.) I'm in the midst of a mad-dash rewrite of another midgrade fantasy novel, Juggling the Keystone--and it's one of the top three finalists for this year's Paul Gillette Writing Contest.

Woo-hoo! Thanks, God!

Cheryl

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2008 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Dot said...

Woohoo! Yay, you! Congrats on being in the top three.

Is Juggling the Keystone the novel that a short story of yours in CRICKET came from? That I don't remember the title of, but which I enjoyed very much.

 
At March 16, 2008 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

Thank you :). "Juggling Trust," the short story, actually came first. I liked the characters enough to turn expand the tale into a novel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home