This page has moved to a new address.

Twitter? Me?

Cheryl's Musings: Twitter? Me?

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Friday

Twitter? Me?

iStock_000004716967XSmall

Well, I’m finally convinced. If the Shrinking Violets say that Twitter can be a good thing, well, I figured I’d better give it a try. (See their post “If At First You Don’t Succeed, Tweet, Tweet Again”.)

I've been signed up on Twitter for a while, to follow a few others; now, I'm actually going to--don't keel over here--POST. Sorry. I mean I'm going to TWEET. I've actually posted one already!

Starting this weekend, I’ll be posting a series on how to bypass your creative blocks, inner editor, outer distractions, etc., and actually Write The Story (WTS). If you’re interested, you can follow me at: @CherylRWrites.

Come find me so I don’t get lonely in cyber-twitter-land!

P.S.

Thanks to the Shrinking Violets (@shrinkngviolets) for pointing me to this great guide for Twitter newbies: RT@mitaliperkins: Getting Started on Twitter: A Quick Guide for Kid/YA Writers: Newbie to Twitter http://bit.ly/f5pke

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home