This page has moved to a new address.

Filling Your Tank

Cheryl's Musings: Filling Your Tank

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Saturday

Filling Your Tank



Two weeks in arrears, I'm here to tell you about a writing retreat and a sign from the universe.

Two weeks ago, I attended my local SCBWI's summer retreat at the lovely Franciscan Center in Colorado Springs. There I had the chance to reimmerse myself in a new writing project while surrounded by flowers, wildlife, and--best of all--friends.




Sometimes a big block of time is the precise presciption to get me rolling on a piece of writing.

The sign from the universe? That came in the form of a toilet tank that intermittently refused to refill. Usually for the same person, one of my roommates. Seems a message about the importance of refueling, don't you think?

Luckily, she was at a retreat, the perfect place to do so.


-- Cheryl :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home