This page has moved to a new address.

Announcing a new blog element....

Cheryl's Musings: Announcing a new blog element....

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Monday

Announcing a new blog element....

In case you haven't noticed, I've added a new section to this blog:

"What's on my desk: confessions of a writer with an over-abundance of projects..."

I'm not sure if I'm writing it for me--to help me keep track of my current writing priorities--or for you, dear reader, so you'll know you aren't alone if you're one of those people who tends to get caught up in a few too many projects simultaneously. I need to sort through them, occasionally, so I can choose which are the most important. Otherwise, I'd keep trying to do everything at the same time!

Hmm...that's one of the rules from a book I read last year about organizing strategies for those with ADD. EAST (Everything At the Same Time) is not usually best. Look, I learned something!

:) Cheryl




PS--I always wanted to say "dear reader!"

PPS--About the photo--it seemed an appropriate image to represent the writing life: it requires balance, perseverence, and a willingness to take risks. And it's a lot of fun!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2007 at 9:32 PM , Blogger The Once said...

Ok, interesting...I like the photo and the little reason very logical and interesting...(wow, I used the word 'interesting' twice already...) you can probaly guess who I am at this point so no more hints on my part...(note three dots are used to seperate thoughts)You having much fun on the World of Warcraft I persume...I shall comment on some other blerbs soon enough(ie, in five munutes)

 
At October 17, 2007 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

Hi, zee crazy onion etc. girl! WOW was much fun, but now you've let out the secret of my favorite time-waster...I'll look forward to hearing more from you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home