This page has moved to a new address.

The moments that makes my heart flip-flop...

Cheryl's Musings: The moments that makes my heart flip-flop...

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Saturday

The moments that makes my heart flip-flop...

Just received a request for a partial from one of the agencies I've queried. I haven't queried many--only five or so--so this is one of those agencies that rose to the top of my wish-list.

The Last Violin has been on the back burner in my life for months now: I've been working on freelance projects, a children's nonfiction book, a children's nonfiction article, a pile of craft articles, and the next novel, Juggling the Keystone. I thought I was nonchalant. Sigh. Guess it goes to show that my skin isn't completely toughened yet. I can't help a surge of hope/nausea whenever something like this happens.

Tomorrow it's back to the real world of waiting and moving on to other projects. But all who read this, please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

~Cheryl


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home