This page has moved to a new address.

Collaging the Subconscious

Cheryl's Musings: Collaging the Subconscious

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Tuesday

Collaging the Subconscious

Yesterday, two of my critique group friends and I got together to make collages for our current book writing projects.

collage2

chris

 

 

This is one of my favorite creative thinking exercises, because I always learn more about my story in the process. This board leans against the wall above the desk where I write, where it will provide encouragement, inspiration, and a continuing reminder to take a little time each day to spend time with this book.

…speaking of which, I think it’s time for me to go get started!

Happy writing!

:) Cheryl

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 25, 2010 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Martina Boone said...

Love this idea! Thanks so much for including the wonderful pictures, too. I'll have to try this out!

Marissa

 
At May 27, 2010 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

Hi Marissa, Thanks! It's a lot of fun and by the time I'm finish, I'm always more motivated than when I began. I usually have some new ideas, too :).

 
At May 28, 2010 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Laura said...

I'm so happy with the way mine turned out! But I've run out of wall space in my office and I hate to take any of the others down...I guess I just need a bigger office. I should have followed your lead and put it on a foam core board so I could prop it up anywhere.

 
At May 28, 2010 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

I'm really happy with mine, too :). The foam core makes it portable, which is important now that school's out...I never know where I might be writing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home