This page has moved to a new address.

Randomness

Cheryl's Musings: Randomness

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Thursday

Randomness

According to http://www.isthisyourname.com/ (a website based entirely on the latest scientific research, right?) here are three things I didn't know about my name:
  1. My personal power animal is the Giant Otter.

  2. My 'Numerology' number is 8. If it wasn't bulls**t, it would mean that I am motivated by material success and have an aptitude for business, managerial and financial matters. This comes through my uncommon discipline and persistence.

  3. According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.315% of US residents have the first name 'Cheryl' and fewer than 0.001% have the surname ''. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there is only 1 American who goes by the name Cheryl R.

At least, that's what it said the second time I checked. The first time I checked, my power animal was the European red squirrel, my numerology number was 5 (which means that I am "adventurous, mercurial, and sensual"), and there were 3 people in the U.S. with my name....

Who knew?

:) Cheryl

(Giant otter image from the conservation web site http://www.giantotter.org/; Squirrel image by Ray Eye, Germany.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Yat-Yee said...

Oh thank goodness, because they say I'm a monkey, a fancy kind, but still a monkey.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home