This page has moved to a new address.

Speaking of Voice....

Cheryl's Musings: Speaking of Voice....

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Sunday

Speaking of Voice....

Since my current projects all seem to be YA (instead of MG, which is what I usually write) I've been revisiting my journals from high school. Ah, such fun. Here's your teenage-Cheryl quote for the day:

6 February 1985
...So when I get frustrated by so much work (as I invariably am this time of year!), or when I'm angry and bewildered by how others act, I'll read a book. No matter what I choose, it will be something to help me figure people out. That's not an easy task...I'll need all the help I can get.

Wisdom from the '80's: when in trouble or in doubt, read a book! Who can argue with that?

~Cheryl

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2009 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Yat-Yee said...

What wisdom from a young mind!

 
At January 18, 2009 at 8:09 PM , Blogger The Once said...

I should like to come to your house in the middle of the night and then steal those. Teenage you sounds very interesting.
-nods-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home