This page has moved to a new address.

Not yet OCD...

Cheryl's Musings: Not yet OCD...

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Tuesday

Not yet OCD...

Did I mention I'm finally subbing a manuscript again? Think of me next time you click "Check Mail". I'll probably be joining you from my computer, wherever it happens to be at the moment....

No, I'm resisting the every-30-seconds email checks. I'm assuming that if my schedule is this busy, everyone else's is, too. Therefore, I'm limiting my email checks to once every 120 seconds. :)

Today is a day for beautiful things in my neck of the woods. There's beautiful snow, frozen into inch-wide crystalline designs by the extreme cold weather. There's a beautiful book cover for my friend Amy's upcoming novel release--it reminds me of R.A.Nelson's cover for Breathe My Name--and I got a sneak peek! There's a beautiful pile of new paper for me to pick up, as soon as I refresh my memory about the project to which I'm returning.

Life's good when you're a writer!

:) Cheryl

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 17, 2008 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Yat-Yee said...

Thanks for the reminder that beauty does surround us. Have another beautiful day.

 
At December 17, 2008 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

Thank you!! Readers and writers: I think we get extra beauty in our lives, because we make a bit of our own when the mood strikes....

 
At December 17, 2008 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Heather Zundel said...

Oh, I am so excited for you. I hope someone snags you. Whatever happened to the violin story though? Is this the same one? And yes, your description of the woods was beautiful. I have snow, but very few trees. But the stillness of the snow is stunning.

 
At December 18, 2008 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

Hi Heather--thanks! The violin story went on hold while I finished this one. It had a few requests for partials and garnered comments that rang true...so I have another rewrite slated for it. But not yet! Too much else on my plate.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home