This page has moved to a new address.

Off to PPWC

Cheryl's Musings: Off to PPWC

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Thursday

Off to PPWC

Tomorrow early, I'll leave for the Pikes Peak Writers Conference in Colorado Springs. Pretty exciting! I'm reading a passage in a read and critique session with Kate McKean, meeting with Laurie McLean, and hope to hear a bit more about Cecille Goyette's publishing life. I'll report next week on the industry news, inspiration, and information I collect over the next few days!

:) Cheryl

2 Comments:

At April 28, 2008 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Yat-Yee said...

Hi Cheryl! Just wanted to say a quick hi. It was very nice meeting you at the PPWC. Happy writing!

Yat Yee

 
At April 29, 2008 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

Hi Yat-Yee! Thank you for finding me! I enjoyed meeting you very much, too. I hope you had a wonderful conference and returned home refreshed (and that the little ones didn't miss you too terribly.) ~Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home