This page has moved to a new address.

Thursday's thing to love...

Cheryl's Musings: Thursday's thing to love...

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Thursday

Thursday's thing to love...

Finishing projects!

I suppose this is two Thursday entries rolled into one. First, I'm happy that I made the deadline for the Pikes Peak Writer's Contest--just barely--last week. Second, I love that I've finished all the other projects that crowded last week's schedule. I was getting worried; sometimes, it's difficult to predict how long a given project will take to finish.

Now I'm moving on to other projects and other writing. Perhaps I'll even get to work a bit on children's writing! I'll also post more on how to stay motivated...although that hasn't been my problem this past week. I've just had too much to do! It's good to be back on a more normal schedule.

:) Cheryl

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 8, 2007 at 10:31 PM , Blogger The Once said...

....... You are pyschic, you do realize? (Hides from Mrs. R). My friend and I were talking about Love, Stargirl, during PE and today magically, it appears on your list!! So on Thursdays R has violin and church stuff till (insert time here)? Also add Uglies if it isn't up allready to your list of books, I don't want to retype this...Someone hasn't been updating their blong as much as the should...Tsk, tsk...-Oodles of toodles!Samantha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home