This page has moved to a new address.

How a Writer Goes Camping…

Cheryl's Musings: How a Writer Goes Camping…

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Tuesday

How a Writer Goes Camping…

She stops at her local thrift store to pick up some inexpensive camping togs...

photo2
photo3

...then hits REI to stock up on her camping supplies...

...and finally visits Staples to purchase pens and notebooks. Because how can you camp without writing materials?


photo1 
I'll be out of town for a few days to camp with my dad, who has been trying for years to get me to join him on his annual hunting trip in the Colorado mountains. He knows his daughter: it'll make a great story, Cheryl, says he. Blatant bribery.

But I guess it worked, because I'm going! :) It's good to have a dad.

:D Cheryl

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home