This page has moved to a new address.

Classes, Classes, Classes!

Cheryl's Musings: Classes, Classes, Classes!

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Thursday

Classes, Classes, Classes!

One of my New Year’s Resolutions was to take a class of some sort this year—a class that would help me to grow as a writer. I’ve narrowed it down a little; but there are so many great options! How do I choose?

  • A. Suen’s picture book writing classes (recommended by several friends)
  • Margie Lawson (http://www.margielawson.com/) recommended by Randy Ingermanson (“the Snowflake Guy” and author of The Advanced Fiction Writing E-zine). Online classes for 2010 include:
    • January: Defeat Self-Defeating Behaviors  
    • March: Empowering Characters' Emotions
    • May: Deep Editing: The EDITS System, Rhetorical Devices, and More
    • June: Writing Body Language and Dialogue Cues Like a
      Psychologist.
  • Gotham Writers’ Workshop writing classes
  • Photography class (to help me with photos for my nonfiction writing)

And no, I’m sure that this has absolutely nothing to do with procrastination….

Cheryl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home