This page has moved to a new address.

Entropy

Cheryl's Musings: Entropy

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Tuesday

Entropy

Have you noticed that just about everything in life requires time for upkeep? I credit it to entropy, which is, according to Merriam-Webster online, “a process of degradation or running down or a trend to disorder.” Entropy often refers to the universe at large, but is more readily visible in my sons’ bedrooms.

And the kitchen. Definite trend to disorder in the kitchen.

But how can a blog get disorderly? Because that’s how I’m feeling: that my blog could use a good Spring cleaning, to declutter the ever-expanding list of categories, remove any broken links, add new books to my list of faves, etc. I guess entropy applies its force even to the online world.

That’s okay. It’s a lot more fun to clean up a blog than, say, a teenager’s bedroom (which I am NOT going to clean. That’s on the aforementioned teen’s to-do list.) Hmm. And when I’m done, I can light a nice candle, maybe add a few flowers….or whatever the online equivalent might be.

chocolateCyber-chocolate, anyone?

:) Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home