This page has moved to a new address.

Disorganization Attack

Cheryl's Musings: Disorganization Attack

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Tuesday

Disorganization Attack

I intended to write another post on the Pikes Peak Writers Conference--but I can't find my notebook. It's one of a number of items lost in the vicinity of my desk and computer right now. The worst is that they're almost certainly lost because I decided to clean up. What can I say? I kind of like seeing a bit of desktop now and again :).

Here's my problem: I like to write (and read and, yes, research) a WHOLE lot more than I like to file or clean or de-clutter. I was doing okay--until the past two months, when I finished rewriting Juggling the Keystone, drafted 45 pages of one book, drafted 15 pages of another, finished up a nonfiction article, was away from the keyboard two weeks with a bout of tendonitis, worked many hours doing medical writing, and read a TON of lovely books (yum.) I'm not writing all this to impress you; it's more to reassure myself that there's a good reason the clutter is catching up to me.


So before next post, I hope to accomplish enough organization that all the materials for each project are located in a single location. Or, at least, I can find my PPWC notes again, because they'd be a bummer to lose!


:) Cheryl

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2008 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Yat-Yee said...

Yet another reason not to clean: it's the surest way to lose important documents! ;-)

YY

 
At May 14, 2008 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

Too true! The pile method of organization isn't very pretty, but it works :). ~Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home