This page has moved to a new address.

Today's News: a Deadline

Cheryl's Musings: Today's News: a Deadline

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Friday

Today's News: a Deadline

Today's news is that I now have a deadline for finishing revision of Juggling the Keystone, a midgrade fantasy novel I wrote during the 2006 NaNoWriMo, started to rewrite last year, and have been ignoring for the past several months. In 8 weeks, I'm scheduled to hand it out to my critique group. Wish me luck (or discipline or, maybe, scheduling talent!)

I love working on multiple projects at once. Nonfiction energizes me for fiction and vice versa, and medical writing seems to use an entirely different part of my brain, so that writing in one genre doesn't sap my energy for writing in another--it just takes time and prioritization. Just. Gotta love that word!


So...Juggling just moved up my priorities list. I'll let you know how it goes!


:) Cheryl

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home