This page has moved to a new address.

Thursday’s Thing to Love About Being a Writer

Cheryl's Musings: Thursday’s Thing to Love About Being a Writer

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Thursday

Thursday’s Thing to Love About Being a Writer

Writers can work inside. In front of the fire. When the temp OUTSIDE drops to a ridiculous –13 degrees Fahrenheit. Just sayin’.

3998460225_793436867e_o

That is all.

:-) Cheryl

*Photo courtesy of knottyboy at Flickr Creative Commons

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 3, 2011 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Jill Kemerer said...

Yes! I watched my kids roll around outside in their snowdrift fort yesterday, yet I remained warm and cozy indoors as I typed away. I love being a writer. :)

 
At February 4, 2011 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

...and I love the flexibility of schedule that lets me join them in the snow--after the temp rises above zero, that is!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home