This page has moved to a new address.

Chugga, chugga, chugga...

Cheryl's Musings: Chugga, chugga, chugga...

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Monday

Chugga, chugga, chugga...

I'm in the midst of editing a 19 page, single spaced biotech proposal that has more acronyms than articles scattered across its pages. I'm hoping to finish in time to get in a bit of novel work this afternoon, but man! It's hard to focus on intense editing for hours on end! Gotta love the paying jobs, though.

I'm the Little Engine that Could Edit...

Chugga, chugga, chugga....

:) Cheryl

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2009 at 2:12 PM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

Did it! Now I have 58 minutes left for the novel ms, and I plan to use every one of them :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home