This page has moved to a new address.

Welcome!

Cheryl's Musings: Welcome!

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Tuesday

Welcome!




Welcome to my online journal!

First: I have a confession. This isn't my first blog.

Why is that important? Only because it makes its beginning a little odd. If I go through the standard run-down of who I am and why I'm here, I feel like I'm repeating myself. Instead, I'll sum up.

I'm a writer. I've published a few articles in some of my favorite magazines (Hightlights for Children, Cricket, and Spider, to name a few;) I've won a few awards for longer works; and I've had a few nibbles for my book-length projects.

So come alongside me as I chronicle the daily joys (and occasional troubles!) of my writing life...

Cheryl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home