This page has moved to a new address.

Ellen Booraem on Cynthia Leitich-Smith's Blog

Cheryl's Musings: Ellen Booraem on Cynthia Leitich-Smith's Blog

Cheryl's Musings

How to Thrive on the Writer's Road

Wednesday

Ellen Booraem on Cynthia Leitich-Smith's Blog

Ellen Booraem, a Class of 2k8 author, talks about how she gets past writer's block and encourages her writing to flow.


Here's a sample: "I was determined that I would keep my butt on that chair until I wrote a decent novel. About a month in, though, the inevitable morning came when I sat down, looked at the screen, and went blank. The panic rose like flood waters."


Check out her answers to Cynthia's interview questions here.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 27, 2008 at 1:27 AM , Blogger Barrie said...

I checked out Ellen's post. It's really good.

 
At November 30, 2008 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Cheryl Reif said...

Oh, good! I really enjoyed it. ~Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home